Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:25:00 -0400
From:      James Snow <snow@teardrop.org>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suspend/resume on T22 running 5.2.1

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 08:46:20AM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:

> I've recently starting using suspend/resume on my ThinkPad
> T22.  I've found that running "acpiconf -s S3" works
> well.  After finding that my mouse did not function
> after resume, I added 'hints.psm.0.flags="0x2000"' to
> /boot/device/hints.  The mouse now functions after resume.

Are you using moused or an external mouse? I have X
accessing the pointer at the center of the keyboard directly
via /dev/psm0 on my T22 and it's always come back fine after
a suspend/resume.

> My next goal is to find a way to easily restore wi0 and
> the default route after resume.

I'd be interested to see where you get with this. My ath0
goes away on suspend and won't come back until the card is
removed and reinserted.

-Snow