Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:39:29 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        David Nugent <davidn@labs.usn.blaze.net.au>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xquake + sound??

>From The Desk Of David Nugent :
> >  Has anyone managed to get xquake with sound to work with guspnp15?
>
> YES! Both xquake and xf86quake work fine with it. (YAY!)
>
> But I have a few tales to tell. :-) Firstly, my configuration:
>
>   Cyrix 6x86L running at 150mh (6x86L/200+)
>   S3 Trio64V+ (for quake, configured with a 300x200 modeline)
>   3.0-current (as of today)

Not sure why xquake + sound works for you and will try to investigate
of why it does work for me with the define "BROKENSB".

Just noticed that you are running at 300x200 and if your cpu
can take it you can run at 640x480 .

If you are up to it you can download:
ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/joystick.tar.gz

Thats joystick support for doom or xquake 8)

	Have fun,
	Amancio