Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:53:20 +0200
From:      Pierre Beyssac <beyssac@enst.fr>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Christophe_Pr=E9votaux?= <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: G703 PCI Card

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 08:18:00PM +0200, Christophe Prévotaux wrote:
> I am looking for a G703 capable PCI interface card supported by FreeBSD
> does such a thing exists ?

Depends on what kind of link you want to put this on.

I'm looking for the same thing (for a E3 link) and I have found
the following:
	- the WANic cards by Lightstream (www.imagestream.com).
	  They told me they provide a Linux driver with sources,
	  should be portable to FreeBSD.
	- the SBEI cards (ex Lanmedia) (www.sbei.net), but they
	  don't do E3, only E1/T1/T3.
	- Emerging Technologies (www.etinc.com) also have nice
	  cards, with a HSSI interface instead of BNC G703, and
	  it's not clear at all from their website whether or not
	  they can do E3.

I'm haven't tried any of those, currently.
--
Pierre Beyssac		pb@enst.fr