Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:13:51 +0200
From:      Massimiliano Stucchi <max@willystudios.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mtab

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:59:31 +0200
Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot@lphp.org> wrote:

> On Monday 16 June 2003 12:44, Ian Barnes wrote:
> > What you might be looking for is /etc/fstab ...
>
> Hum, no, fstab is not mtab, it does not say which filesystem are
> mounted.
> But thanks.

Well, it shows how many filesystems are mounted at boot time on a
determined machine, and these are usually the same that are kept mounted
all the time. I would either use /etc/fstab or a stripped output from
the mount command, but these are only my 0.02euro...

Ciao ciao

--

Stucchi Massimiliano     | Gruppo Utenti FreeBSD Italia
WillyStudios.com         | http://www.gufi.org