Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 20:28:34 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        Guy Helmer <ghelmer@scl.ameslab.gov>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, fad@o-o.org
Subject:   Re: added chroot to /usr/bin/login

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Guy Helmer wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Licia wrote:
>
> > For this situation I think really that anything else would be overkill.  I'm
> > actually thinking of removing the chroot-group idea, and having it totally
> > based on /etc/login.conf, but for now I think it's ok as it is :)
>
> Assuming you mean that there would be a new flag in login.conf (e.g.
> "chroot" and "chroot-dir" to indicate the directory to chroot to), that
> would be great (and eliminate the dependency on an arbitrary group).
>
> Good work,
> Guy

(nod) that's what I'm thinking...have the chroot be a boolean and the
chroot-dir be a string... or maybe even just use the existence of the string
as the boolean, and be lazy ;) I could do -that- by just carefully removing
some of the existing code :)

Thanks :)

     [ licia@o-o.org ] [ http://www.o-o.org/~licia/ ] [ Alias : Ladywolf]
     [ Telnet to o-o.org and log in as bbs ]    [ ssh -l bbs -C o-o.org ]
     [        A happy user of FreeBSD : http://www.freebsd.org/         ]

  main(){int num[4]={1768122732,762265697,1919889007,103};printf("%s\n",num);}