Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:44:57 -0500
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        Max Okumoto <okumoto@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>, libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: libh Makefile.bm Makefile.new find_classes_descriptions.pl libh/bin module.m4 libh/bin/HuiQt_shared module.m4 libh/bin/HuiQt_static module.m4 libh/bin/HuiTvTest main.cc module.m4 libh/bin/HuiTv_shared ...

--KFztAG8eRSV9hGtP

Ok. Don't worry Max, we'll get over it.

Heck, I've seen much worse! :)

Max, you are actually saying that the repo that was put on
rtp.freebsd.org originally didn't match the one that was left on
usw4.freebsd.org?

Or did you continue working on usw4 without telling us? ;)

At any rate, *what* were those changes? Needless to say I sure don't
want to go through all the diffs to see what changed.

As I said off-list, I'd prefer to revert the changes with a backup I
have here than to complicate the matter by playing even more with tags
and branches.

What do you guys think?

A.

On Thu Dec 12, 2002 at 04:09:07PM -0800, Max Okumoto wrote:
>=20
> The original cvs repo that was on usw4.freebsd.org before
> it was on rtp.FreeBSD.Org.  I had work that was not checked.
> After I merged in all the changes from the current CVS repo
> I check in that work... but the rcs $Id$ stuff wasn't processed
> correctly.  And thus this huge message.  If you look at it most
> of the changes are 2+ 2-.
>=20
> Sigh.. I wanted to slowly get back into working on libh, but
> it seams that instead of a quiet entry it was a huge crash.
>=20
> If you want to see the changes you can check via
>  % cvs diff -rBM_4 -rBM_5
>=20
> There are two tags; BM_4 before my checkin and BM_5 after my
> check in.
>=20
>                         Max Okumoto
>=20
> Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de> writes:
>=20
> > >   Check in all the changes since the previous CVS server crashed.
> >=20
> > What?  Which prev. CVS Server?  When did it crash??
> >=20
> > Does this mean we lost the history?
> >=20
> > Alex
> >=20
> > with "unsubscribe freebsd-libh" in the body of the message
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-libh" in the body of the message
>=20

--=20
Premature optimization is the root of all evil
                        - Donald Knuth

--KFztAG8eRSV9hGtP

--KFztAG8eRSV9hGtP--