Date:      Sat, 17 May 1997 19:43:24 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wincast/TV troubles (Temic PAL tuner)

If you go with an ASUS motherboard and a fx or vx model you should be
all set.

If you can load up windows 95 and check out the system.
One thing that you can do is peruse the various mailing list for
STB and see if there are any complains about the SiS chipset .
I caught one such complain in the Intel Video Capture newsgroup
and no one really knew what the problem was.

Can you enter you configuration into the bt848 configuration web page
and comment on your experience?

http://www.freebsd.org/~jmg/cgi-bin/bt848.cgi

	Regards,
	Amancio