Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2006 00:23:15 -0800
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: /bin/sh doesn't run autoconf'ied configure scripts correctly

On Feb 28, 2006, at 22:49 , Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav wrote:
> Wrong ports.  You're supposed to use devel/gnu-autoconf and
> devel/gnu-automake.  The numbered ports are only for internal use by
> the ports tree.

Of course, the next step, now that the pain of the single libtool is =20
mostly behind us (devel/gnu-libtool is slated for demolition fairly =20
soon), is some reworking of the autoconf*/automake* ports, along with =20=

an appropriate set of wrappers, that will handle the -I magic (semi-)=20
automatically.

-aDe