Date:      Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:54:42 -0400
From:      Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>, Dru Lavigne <dru.lavigne@att.net>,  "Donna L. Clark" <dclark@bism.org>, info@freebsdfoundation.org,  Team Open Source PowerPC Notebook project <team@powerpc-notebook.org>, Bill Buros <wburos@us.ibm.com>, inquiries@un.org,  vinux-development@googlegroups.com, vinux-support@googlegroups.com,  vinux-documentation@googlegroups.com, Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org>,  Eric Oyen <eric.oyen@gmail.com>, Tomasz CEDRO <cederom@tlen.pl>, Ngie Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>,  Ngie Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com>, Ngie Cooper <gcooper@freebsd.org>,  FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>,  "SELCommunityAffairs@am.sony.com" <SELCommunityAffairs@am.sony.com>
Subject:   Let me try this again

I propose a project of building upon the idea of the Open Source PowerPC
laptop project.

The original project idea had the following:
Accessibility for visually impaired.
Accessibility for audio impaired should be added.
Multi-system boot with work on the Grub bootloader for PowerPC systems.
BSD and Linux cross reference and participation.
Introduction of the Cherokee syllabary and Guarani alphabet
along with language and keyboard design.

The laptop would be available to schools to purchase in order to aid and
assist the local communities around the school in projects beneficial to
all humanity and the planet.

The email records should have this, along with mailing lists posts.
I am presenting this again before the different mailing lists, the UN, and
the general public.

Yes, I am presenting this project idea before the UN; so, you now know that
I am absolutely serious about this.

And anyone who wishes to complain about an idea beneficial to others should
rethink about themselves.

To Vinux and others: The project idea was thought/misunderstood to be a
blatant plagiarism of the Open Source PowerPC laptop Project,
it is not.
The idea was to join the Open Source community in this project for the
benefit of others.

I will continue to bring this project idea before as many groups as
possible.

This is also brought before Sony and IBM.

I ask that the FreeBSD foundation reconsider the project idea and work with
others to make this possible.

Theo de Raadt:
No one on any forum nor anyone on any mailing list provides for my needs. I
am homeless and my needs are food, water, supplies.