Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:34:22 -0400
From:      "Craig Huckabee" <huck@spawar.navy.mil>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 4.4-rc4 Install hangs on RAID controller

> amrd0: <MegaRAID logical drive> on amr0
> amrd0: 26049MB (53348352 sectors) RAID 5 (optimal)
> Creating Disk amrd0

This is still a problem in 4.4-RELEASE.  I've taken out the atapi devices in
the system, made sure the system is not using plug-n-play, disabled the
atapi controllers from the kernel configure menu, and tried booting from a
floppy instead of the CDROM.  No change.

I'd like to fix this if anyone has any ideas on what to try next.

Thanks,
Craig