Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:23:24 +0200
From:      Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Maybe a stupid question about PAO, but...

OK, now I am probably going to ask a really stupid question:

If I understood things correctly, the PAO stuff contains
extensions to support FreeBSD on mobile computers. Some
support for this can also be found in -STABLE (I am currently
using a SCENIC 510 AGP :-)) already. Why is the PAO stuff
kept as a seperate branch? Wouldn't it be easier to maintain
one branch and keep the PAO stuff simply disabled for people
who don't need it?

Thanks,

	-Andre