Date:      Thu, 28 Dec 1995 00:20:29 +0000 ()
From:      Sergio Lenzi <lenzi@cwbtwo.bsi.com.br>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   make boot floppy.

Hello all,

Excuse-me for making such a question here at hackers list,
but I have done in questions list and got no answer...

problem: I need to make a floppy (boot disk) using the sources,
I have the source (usr/src) direcory, AS I have seen in the makefiles,
the command make World wound compile everyting.
question: Is it possible to make only the boot floppy without makeing world??
Is there a road map on how to do it?? Please???

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi.