Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:57:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ganesh Kumar <alganesh@m-net.arbornet.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hi ! would like to start a BSD group in Chennai,India !

Hi Folks,
  I work as FreeBSD admin in a company in chennai,India and would like to start a group here exclusively for FreeBSD.There are lots of groups exist,but they are all for Linux.

Initially we have the latest Cds and would like to circulate among friends and organise meetings on relgular intervals at later stage.

I would like to know a few things before that...

* For the mailing list is it a good idea to start with Yahoogroups ? or can anyone suggest me a good list ?

* Will the FreeBSD group point in.freebsd.org to our address at later stage ?

regards
Ganesh Kumar