Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:15:43 +0100 (MET)
From:      Sebastian Ssmoller <sebastian.ssmoller@gmx.net>
To:        audit@freebsd.org

hello auditors/reviewers,
i was interested in your work, so i subscribed to this list last week but
there seem to be not much activity. am i on the wrong list ?

i thought of becoming an auditor/reviewer too. but i am not that freebsd and
security guru (but willing to learn ;-) ).
so my first question: is there a list of recommanded reading? (of course i
read the papers linked on the project page and i am currently reading the
freebsd developer handbook)
and my second question is: where to start ? is there a good place for
beginners of this project ?
and last question (for now ;-) ): what tools are you using ? (lint, ...)

thanx
sebastian