Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:14:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Vincent Blondel" <vincent@xtra-net.org>
To:        johnjen@reynoldsnet.org
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg 7.2 + ATI AIW 8500 DV

Hello John,

Sorry to store you but I would like to discuss about a common problem we
encounter with ATI Radeon All-In-Wonder 8500DV.

I already posted two messages on the xorg mailing list but without success.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2007-July/026576.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2007-June/025634.html

I looked up recently at the git repository and noticed there are already
lots of changes since last release 7.2 so I am trying to compile the git
version on my FreeBSD 7.0

So I do not know if you solved your problem but I am interested with any
info that can help me ?

Regards
Vincent