Date:      Wed, 9 Oct 1996 09:26:41 -0700
From:      Jim Shankland <jas@flyingfox.COM>
To:        jas@flyingfox.COM, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        blh@nol.net, current@freebsd.org, jmb@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ok, look folks

"Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com> writes:

> I'm sorry, but this is an open and shut case of someone who
> found it easier to yell and scream than do his homework.  Not
> the best of first impressions, and certainly one which will
> stick with me for awhile.  Fortunately for Jim, it's also
> unlikely that anyone will ever ask me for a reference.

I want to make it clear that *I'm* not the guy who yelled and
screamed and didn't do his homework.  I am knowledgable about
mail systems, I'm not trying to unsubscribe from this list, I'd
know how to unsubscribe if I wanted to, I yell and scream *much*
less often that the average guy, and I usually do my homework.  I
just pointed out that some people don't know *how* to do their
homework, or don't even know that there's homework to do, and
mentioned a (hopefully) useful tip for those who are in this
boat.

But just to be on the safe side, I still won't list you as a
reference, Jordan :-).

Jim Shankland
Flying Fox Computer Systems, Inc.