Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 1997 03:44:33 +0200 (EET)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yippie!  It worked...

> Make world completed at 8:38 after 12:08.  It hung on reboot, but that
> may have been due adding the cdrom changer.  After that, it seems to
> be working now...

works for me too, cvsup:ed from internat.freebsd.org

my system is ide drives, p133, make world seems to be getting bigger.

and i could not miss the fact that it seemed to be in a good shape,
not really much warnings, specially kernel compiled clean.

and unlike earlier w works now after the 'world'

thanx dev-people.   =)

(even tho my nice 22 days uptime was ruined :p)

> Warner

mickey