Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:32:12 +1200
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        freebsd-python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Python and SIGINT, SIGTERM.

Hi,

I'm currently trying to use FreeBSD as my main python development O/S,
and I'm noticing some oddness when I'm working with OpenERP. If I
start the server from command line, a ^C to stop the server is rarely
honoured. Similarly, when working with Eclipse + PyDev, a request to
terminate a running instance will leave the process still actively
running. In most cases, only a SIGKILL will work.

I do not see this sort of behaviour when I'm using Ubuntu. Is this a
problem with OpenERP, or does the problem lie with our python port?

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>