Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 1997 21:11:07 -0800
From:      "Jin Guojun[ITG]" <jin@george.lbl.gov>
To:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.org, oda@nal.ecl.net
Subject:   Re: Supporting RFC1577,1483,1755?

> I'm looking for Software that supports
>
>  - RFC 1577 - Classical IP (PVC/SVC) and ARP (ARP Server) over ATM
>  - RFC 1483 - LLC encapsulation for bridged protocols
>  - RFC 1755 - Signaling support for IP/ATM
>
> for FreeBSD. Is there something available?
>
> Any information, help is welcome.

If you are looking for ATM driver for FreeBSD, Zeitnet is the vendor.
If you want to have some free source, I do not think there is one available.

Hope this help,

/-------------- Jin Guojun ------------ v -- Internet: j_guojun@lbl.gov ---\
|	Imaging & Distributed Computing | Usenet: ucbvax!j_guojun@lbl.gov  |
|	Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory	| Bitnet:	--		   |
|	50B-2239, Berkeley, CA 94720	-  jin%george.lbl.gov@Csa3.LBL.Gov |
\--Ph#:(510) 486-7531 + Fax: 486-6363 --^--http://www-itg.lbl.gov/ITG.html-/