Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 2020 20:22:42 +0200
From:      Heitai <heitai@minix-c11.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best Way to Organize My Work ?

Le Thu, 16 Apr 2020 11:00:37 -0400,
Brian Reichert <reichert@numachi.com> a =C3=A9crit :

> On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 04:25:44AM +0200, Heitai wrote:
> > Good Evening or Else,
> >=20
> > I want to take a turn in my works methodoligy. =20
>=20
> Do you mean you want to explore hosting your own blog and source
> repository, with web access?

I try to mean where the best method to organize my way, my learn, my
works and my life.=20
And where the best way to share my reflexions and my questions about
the content of this organazisation system for all differents aspect of
my day after day working.=20

share with the concerned person for differents task's category,
hopping with this system can I build my thought for stay undestandable.

->>> text only method
->>> content manager project method

After the techincal detail of this set up will be do in a second time...
For stay simply. :-)

My Tasks
--------
-[x]-- coding
-[x]-- config and d=C3=A9bug my working machines
-[x]-- learn langage, math=C3=A9matics, and else...
-[x]-- not miss the reality of the life, eat, sleep, and all else..
-[x]-- work my guitar and stay clean my paper learning notebook
-[x]-- do all else may be I miss...

--[ Doing Regulary BackUp For Stop Missing Always My Data ]--

I don't know were the best way between the flexibility and easy usable
of the text only based method and the great presentation, text
formating, syntax highlight and all give a content mannager project
bring like:
- dead line,
- task progression,=20
- task and sub-task with date and definition of,=20
- wiki for documentents and notes all I need, and so on...

I hope I'm better undestanting,
Best Regards,
Heitai.

P.S. I'm stay open to any suggestion.