Date:      Tue, 25 May 2004 18:56:43 +0100
From:      Jake Scott <jake@poptart.org>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dev machine

Hi all.

There's an old AlphaServer 2100 server (4 procs) in my hallway doing
nothing.  Is there anyone on this list that would find it useful for
porting/building etc? I've read there is sometimes lack of resources for
doing regular builds on.  It's in London so if anyone wants it  you're
welcome to pick it up - otherwise I could provide console and IP access
to it if that would be useful.  Bandwidth for getting source code to it
shouldn't be too much problem - it's on the end of a 2Mb ADSL line.

Regards

Jake