Date:      Sat, 01 May 2010 19:22:12 +0200
From:      Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze@bsdforen.de>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?QW5kcml1cyBNb3JrxatuYXM=?= <hinokind@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GSoC: Making ports work with clang

Hello,

On 01/05/2010 13:04, Andrius Morkūnas wrote:
> I'm Andrius Morkūnas from Lithuania. My Summer of Code proposal was
> accepted
> this year and be working on my project, which is to make clang and ports to
> be friendly with each other.

I'm the maintainer of games/ioquake3 and games/ioquake3-devel. I'm
currently working on getting ioquake3 clang compatible. It already
compiles (the modding tools, which I intended to add to the port
are still broken), but there are some rendering issues that are my
top priority to solve at the moment.

Any way, if you need feedback, consider me an interested party.

Regards