Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:51:14 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        jonny@embratel.net.br
Cc:        oberman@ptavv.es.net, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, john.gordon@windriver.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xe driver broken?

In message: <3C3F5992.CDBFACF7@embratel.net.br>
            Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@embratel.net.br> writes:
:     As far as I got debugging it, it seems to me that it is a problem mapping
: the CIS in the xe_probe() routine.  The bus_alloc_resource(9) function returns
: ok, but the first tuple read is 0xff, meaning end.  I have no experience
: dealing with bus allocation to know if the returned value from
: rman_get_bushandle() is ok.

I have fixes for this that I've not committed.

Warner