Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 1996 20:42:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.hda.com>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        ian_stewart@nyro.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can FreeBSD be used in a commercial way?

(Terry's opinion...)

> Anyone else: feel free to correct me if you interpret the distribution
> terms differently.

This summary looks good to me, Terry, and matches my opinion.
Something like this should go on the web page if it isn't there
already.

I've noticed some of the other follow ups are a little discouraging.
This is a commercial - friendly OS and commercial ventures should
be encouraged.  And we don't have any of that "you can only sell
your services" GPL baggage.

What are the rules about the FreeBSD name?  Jordan, do you have a
summary?

--
Peter Dufault               Real-Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936