Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:51:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Fabio Miranda <fmirand@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wanpipe s508

Hi, I am setting up a web hosting and mail bussiness.
We will offer web pages and emails. The server is
already working (oh, confirmated! intel dual l440gx
work excellent with FreeBSD).
We will have a leased line from a local phone
company(isp too), this line arrive to a dtu (dsu/csu)
and it "should" connected to a router with rs232.
Router are very expensive here, so we are planning to
add a Sangoma Serial card
(http://www.sangoma.com/508.htm) for do the routing
work.
it's like:
Isp -->cisco 4xxx --> rs232 cisco cable --> dtu -->
leased line --> dtu --> rs232 sangoma cable -->wanpipe
router card --> server --> ethernet card --> hub
-->LAN(etc).

does anyone have any comment about this network
design? what other options do i have for do the
routing?

I will have 6 ip assigned, so that's the total
routing... I wont be an isp, so bandwidtch and routing
is only for web pages...

that's alot for your comments!

bye!
p.s. oh, Sangoma card are 100% compatible with
FreeBSD, they have drivers and all...