Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:04:32 +0800
From:      Ross Law <rossl@outblaze.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to read CMOS clock ?

Hello,

When I use tzsetup to change the time zone, it would ask me "Is this
machine's CMOS clock set to UTC?" For a running machine and I can't
remember/know what the CMOS clock is set to, I can't answer that
question. I know that for Linux system I can use "hwclock --show" to
read the CMOS clock setting. Any corresponding commands to do so for
FreeBSD? Or some system calls to do so?

Thanks

--
Ross Law