Date:      Wed, 01 Aug 2001 09:33:03 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        Vincent Poy <vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: -current lockups

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:06:49 -1000, Vincent Poy wrote:

> 	Yeah, that's the weird part... I thought adding a DDB_UNATTENDED
> as a option would atleast make it reboot or something...

For the record, DDB_UNATTENDED is mostly pointless.  It just sets the
default value of debug.debugger_on_panic, which you can just as well set
in /etc/sysctl.conf.  Unless, of course, you're seeing a panic in the
startup process.  But then do you really want an indefinite panic cycle?
:-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.