Date:      Thu, 19 May 2005 20:51:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ton Chan Luong <tonluong@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Logo text change to website

--0-984017751-1116561091=:8374

Hi, since FreeBSD is picking up some speed lately. I wonder if the
interface for the website will get a uplift as well. I have included a
text logo with different placement of text. I think the url
"http://www.freebsd.org" placed under the big red "FreeBSD" is a good
choice. As for the catch phrase "FreeBSD: Power To Serve", I suggest it
get reduced down to "Power To Serve".  Let me know what you guys n gals
think or if anyone got suggestion.

As for the mascot, I think getting it into vector format is the way to
go. Once that is done, the little red devil should look a lot better.

 - ton