Date:      Fri, 3 Feb 1995 21:22:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Paul LaFollette <lafollet@andante.cis.temple.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Put in bin, now want to put in src

Hi,
Biting the bullet and finally upgrading from 1.1.5 to 2.0.  I love
the installation procedure now, however I have a question I can't
find the answer to.

I installed bindist last night.  Ran out of time so got out of install
program after the bin installation and giving myself an account.
Now i want to install the sources, Xfree, and the other stuff.
How do I bypass all the disklabel stuff and get back to the
srcdist installation part of the install program.  I tried marking
all the partitions as "don't newfs" (Don't remember the term the
installation package uses, sorry).. but it won't let me do that with
the / partition.

Thanks for the information, and if it is starign me in the face in the
docs and I missed it, then my deepest apologies for wasting your time.

Paul LaFollette
CIS Dept.
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122