Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:50:03 -0500
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@ds.net>
To:        Troy Settle <troy@picus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dell Inspiron 7000

I've never tried installing FreeBSD on a laptop but I know that the PAO
distribution of FreeBSD has been designed specifically with the laptop
in mind, have you tried that?  How about 4.0-Current - it will go
pseudo-stable in a few weeks here and might also be worth a shot.  I
guess the point is don't give up just yet.

Good luck,
Jim