Date:      Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:34:34 -0600
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Axel Rau <Axel.Rau@chaos1.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: databases/ip4r updated for PostgreSQL 9.0

On Mar 01, 2011, at 11:00 , Axel Rau wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> compiles out of the box. Please update port!
> <Makefile>

Firstly, this isn't a patch, rather just a new Makefile.  Updates to =
ports are provided as unified diffs.
Secondly, it's incomplete, since it doesn't provide an update for =
distinfo and (possibly) pkg-plist.
Thirdly, what about postgresql 8.x ?  The current default postgresql is =
84, not 90.
Fourth, the port is currently unmaintained (ports@FreeBSD.org) -- if =
you'd like to take over the port, please submit a PR with all of the =
necessary updates, cc me, and I'll commit it -- I no longer use ip4r at =
all.

-aDe