Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:14:34 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From:      "Craig St. Jean" <valiantsoul@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Audigy Problem

Hello,
I have a Creative Labs Audigy Gamer. I was told that it was supported using snd_emu10k1.ko (I know it is emu10k1 as it worked using the ALSA driver in linux), however dmesg shows nothing of emu10k1, snd, pcm, or anything similar. device pcm is in my kernel configuration and snd_emu10k1_load="YES" is in my /boot/loader.conf. What do I have to do to get this to work?

By the way I'm running FreeBSD 5.2 - RELEASE.

Thanks!