Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:28:43 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "??????? ??????" <derja@mail.ru>
Cc:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Problem with callback (CBCP) in ppp

I do not think you understand what you are doing.
You stated that 'my ISP allows to use CBCP
(Microsoft callback protocol)'. What this means is
you can call your ISP from a mswindows box and the
ISP will login you in then hang up and call you back
at the phone number that is connected to the ms/windows
 machine that originated the call.
The files you included in your post show you are logging
into your ISP using FBSD user ppp.
FBSD is not an ms/windows machine.
The errors you got are correct.
You can not do what you are trying to do using a FBSD machine.
First you have to tell your ISP you want windows callback function,
they enter your callback phone number with your account ID/PW.
Then you have to call your ISP from a ms/windows machine for this
to work.

Hope this helps you out.
Joe