Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:40:17 -0500 (CDT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?WebServer?= <aguasc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 5.2.1 floppies & install questions

Hi all, i have some questions:

1) Finally i get a functional floppies reading some
posts of your list. Why you don't put the images and
brief howto on ftp.freebsd.com?. On SRM i should use
boot dva0 -flags0?. What devices are supported? scsi:
aha, qlogic. ide hd & cdroms

2) Where i can find a howto install for alpha
machine?. I am really new to bsd flavor. I mean, im
getting an error in the writting partitions step (scsi
hd scsi card qlogic). Any ideas?

3) Has freebsd xfree support for tga video?

Thanks for your help