Date:      Wed, 03 Jul 1996 16:40:28 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is there a real live actual working deluser script?

Stuff like this, PLEASE feel free to upload into the

	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.1.5-incoming/experimental/

Directory. :-)

Also, don't forget:

	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.1.5-incoming/commercial/

If you have a commercial shareware/demo package you'd like included
on the 2.1.5 CD.  Each contribution should have an accompanying README
and go into its own subdirectory.

Remember - if you don't get it in there soon and then come back to me
after 2.1.5 is out, crying about how your experimental feature or
commercial demo didn't make it on and "why didn't I warn you!", I will
simply point you at this posting. :-)

Thanks!

					Jordan