Date:      Wed, 08 Mar 2000 17:31:34 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Sam Leffler" <sam@errno.com>
Cc:        "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: doscmd under FreeBSD 4.0 20000214-SNAP

In message <084c01bf8928$62a968f0$0132a8c0@MELANGE> "Sam Leffler" writes:
: I'd be interested in talking to anyone that's successfully using doscmd to
: do anything.  I want to use it to run a DOS app that communicates with a
: Panasonic KSU but can't seem to get keyboard input to work when using an X
: window.

Which window manager?  I think that doscmd's window isn't icccm
compliant in that it doesn't set the Focus hint properly.

Warner