Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:51:36 +0800
From:      "Sudirman bin Hassan" <s9810048@mmu.edu.my>
To:        <bastill@sa.apana.org.au>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A question from a convert from Windows to FreeBSD

Hi,

I believe that the best mailing list to discuss what is the good words and
what is the best docs whatsoever is freebsd-docs. Please subscribe to that
mailing list and give suggestion. I'm sure that somebody there would be very
glad to help you regarding documentation. Freebsd-questions is place to ask
question.

-dman