Date:      Sun, 2 Nov 2003 23:47:58 -0500
From:      Gerald S Stoller <gs_stoller@juno.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, gs_stoller@hotmail.com

FreeBSD  4.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE #0: Sat Apr 21 10:54:49 GMT 2001
    jkh@narf.osd.bsdi.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC  i386

                I received this message on my  FreeBSD  system in  root
windows:
sendmail[897]: h9V0K0r00897: forward /home/sstoller/.forward: Group
writable directory

               It doesn't tell me which directory it is complaining about
so I don't know which one to fix.  (Naturally I presume that it is one
owned by a system user, e.g.  root  , say  /etc  or the like.)  This
should be corrected to tell  root  which directory it is complaining
about.