Date:      Thu, 05 Jul 2012 12:43:06 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommendation for Hyervisor to host FreeBSD

So, my work surprise for a Thursday morning is an urgent requirement to
see if we can run a set of FreeBSD machines under virtualised servers.
I have not done this before personally, but I notice from post here
that it doesnt seem uncommon, and I see Xen related commits flowing
past, so I am guessing it is doable.

So, for running 8 or 9 STABLE can anyone recommend which hypervisor
works best, and is 8 or 9 better as the OS to run ? Am doing a bit
of research myself, but nothing beats persoanl experience in these
matters!

cheers,

-pete.