Date:      Tue, 09 Nov 2004 03:03:28 -0600
From:      "R. Tyler Ballance" <tyler@tamu.edu>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@interface-systems.de>
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/de "patch"

--=-hNyLQQLUXGfEan5UVbu/

> > I think the german speakers should know about the recent developments
> > with the sparc64 port ;)
>=20
> I'll have a look over it.  Sounds good so far.

Cool, it's been a year, my writing skills are still decent ;)

> I simply thought the various translations into other languages than
> English were handled by translation teams anyway.

I thought so too, looking at the CVS log in CVS-Web, the latest commits
for that particular file were just some $Id$ induced changes from the
German Documentation team.

Oh well, I'll gladly keep it relatively up to date ;) (not that the
sparc64 port moves that fast though :-P)

-R. Tyler Ballance

--=-hNyLQQLUXGfEan5UVbu/

--=-hNyLQQLUXGfEan5UVbu/--