Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 2015 23:47:05 -0500
From:      Brett Wynkoop <freebsd-arm@wynn.com>
To:        Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Panic on disk write BBone USB

On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 09:15:34 +0100
Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe@gmail.com> wrote:

> So fresh filesystem. What about growfs? Did you have autoresize
> enabled? I saw some thread about problems with growfs.

Yes growfs is enabled on the system, but that filesystem is already as
big as it could ever be.  There were 2 partitions, a 512Mb swap and the
rest of the disk was a UFS+Softupdates mounted on /export.

Remember this was not the root disk (microsd card) this was the USB
stick plugged into the BeagleBone usb port.

-Brett

--

wynkoop@wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess
the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its
experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

-- Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren (24 October 1780)