Date:      Tue, 07 May 1996 17:27:05 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any Frame employees on this list?

I hear rumors that Adobe now has lots of Frame employees sort of
idling around, and I'm wondering if any of those employees might be
interested in doing some FreeBSD related work - I mean, if you guys
are just going to waste! :-)

Anyone on this list who *knows* someone inside Frame would also be
encouraged to forward this message.  If there really is any way we can
make the best of the strange position in which Adobe finds itself
(perhaps even with a plug or two thrown in Adobe's direction) then I'm
more than happy to give it a shot.

					Jordan