Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 1999 08:24:36 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        rene@canyon.demon.nl (Rene de Vries)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, garyj@muc.de
Subject:   Re: problems setting up i4b (for FreeBSD Router)

> >re-read the FAQ. This looks backwards to me. The *dialouts* are supposed to
> >be without the city code.
>
> If this is so why does the following entry work? (I didn't read the FAQ, I just
> copied the example config file and hacked it....)
>
> Dutch Telecom seems to accept with and without area code *dailout* numbers.

Currently you may specify any dialout or dialin number in any way your
exchange accepts it, with or without area code, with or without county
code.

This may change in the future.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...