Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:00:30 -0700
From:      "Nikhil Kriplani" <nmkripps@flashmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X Server problem

I use an Intel 810 video card.
When I run the x Server as root, it works fine, but as a user, the screen
blinks and the server dies.
I look at the log file and though there are no errors (EE), I get the
warning,

"(WW) I810(0): xf86AllocateGARTMemory: allocation of 1024 pages failed
(Cannot allocate memory)
No physical memory available for 4194304 bytes of DCACHE"

I have spent really long trying to get this i810 working. Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Nikhil.