Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:09:36 +0000
From:      "imp (Warner Losh)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Commented On] D2378: Introduce ITS support for ARM64

imp added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/arm64/arm64/gic_v3_fdt.c:299 There are very few drivers in the tree that have multiple attachments in the same file.
  It complicates subsetting and modules a bit is the general reason why that's the case.
  In this case it might be OK, it might not (I haven't looked at the larger context).

  What makes it more convenient to do it this way? Since I didn't see it in a quick glance, chances are good that a comment or two about why they are co-located would be in order.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2378

EMAIL PREFERENCES
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/