Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:42:02 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>, core@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, webmaster@freebsdmall.com
Subject:   Re: Tekmetrics tests

In message <xzp1zfdg5zf.fsf@flood.ping.uio.no>, Dag-Erling Smorgrav writes:
>Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk> writes:
>> 1.  It is very hard to make such a test fair on a global scale.
>>     (I did poorly on the "Dilbert" test: I live in Denmark and
>>     can't see the Dilbert TV series.)
>
>Dilbert is not a TV series. It's a cartoon, and you can read it on the
>web any time you like.

You're wrong, it is.  (You didn't expect the americans to be able to
be content with a cartoon did you ?  Just wait, it'll only be a matter
of time before the unix manual pages will be a saturday morning cartoon!)

Check the Dilbert homepage if you don't belive me.

FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!