Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 1998 15:37:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jacques Legare <jacques@maeve.physics.utoronto.ca>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Some info files ...

Dear Webmaster,

I really appreciate the ``documentation'' section of the FreeBSD
web site.  However, I noticed that the PostScript and PDF versions
of the GNU info file for Regex seems to be missing. Selecting either
of these formats of this particular library returns a ``404 File
Not Found'' error in Lynx. I would assume that Netscape and other
browsers give the same error, although I haven't tried it.

If you decide to make these files available, I would appreciate
being notified of their availability, if possible
(jacques@physics.utoronto.ca):  I would like to save them locally
to view them at my leisure.

Thank You,
Jacques