Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 1998 06:11:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Hawkins <dhawk@river.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to lock out a nonpaying user?

How do you lock out a person for nonpay so that it's relatively
easy to reactivate their account later? I tried replacing their
respective .cshrc and .profile with   exec /bin/cat goaway.message
but one has gotten around that. I also add them to /etc/ftpusers
so they can't use delete in ftp to remove the .cshrc

Suggestions?

later, david
--
David Hawkins  -- dhawk@river.org        http://www.river.org
Clever people seem not to feel the natural pleasure of bewilderments,