Date:      Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:31:27 -0700
From:      Mickey Harvey <mh.unet@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   jail rc

This might be more of a question about how rc works instead of being
entirely jail specific but here goes: I am trying to start a jail using the
jail command such that it appears on the command line as "jail /path/to/jail
hostname 192.168.1.1 /bin/rc". I am expecting it to just start the jail and
run the rc scripts but I must be doing something wrong because it returns
the error "jail: execvp: /bin/rc: Permission denied".