Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2019 02:51:01 +0530
From:      "Kathleen Nelson" <kathleen.nelson@globalmicrowebzone.com>
To:        <java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Rail Industry Contacts.

Hi,

Would you like to procure contacts of qualified target audience and
decision-makers from Rail industry to market your new products and increase
your business opportunities?

*         Main Line Railway Operators

*         Engineers and Managers

*         Urban Rail Operators

*         Rail Infrastructure Authorities

*         Equipment and Product Manufacturers

*         Track Maintenance

*         Infrastructure Services Providers

*         Vehicle Maintenance and more.

If you are interested please let me know your target audience, so that I can
get back to you with more information on the counts and pricing.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,

Kathleen Nelson| Online Marketing Manager|

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAALPf06PDg75Cn30XvGzxWOHCgAAAEAAAANpNsJc%2B4cBPlvZ0yCylAuwBAAAAAA==>